Bigitcon is seeking a
- Build innovative solutions discovering the insights from the data in a user-friendly format
- Develop, construct, test and maintain a variety of data explorations, data wrangling, and data visualizations
- Maintenance of existing reports based on business specifications
- Testing implemented reports, new developments
- Daily contact with our multinational client
- Ad-hoc data & issue investigations
- Data cleansing based on business specifications
- Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance data models
- Interpret requirements, performs analyses and develops technical solutions to obtain desired results
- Manage the work of a group of 2-3 data engineers
- Communicate plans, status, and issues with project management
- At least 3-5 years experience in data industry
- BS in computer science, economics, or equivalent
- Experience performing finance analytics is preferred (financial reporting, forecasting, budget and planning, financial risk, etc.)
- Microsoft technology stack experience (Azure, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI etc.)
- Experience in database systems is essential
- Commercial instinct, extraordinary focus on customer service
- Ability for managing parallel tasks
- Good problem-solving skills
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in a very flexible way.
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Hungary 1036 Budapest, Bécsi út 52.
Phone: +36 30-160-2890